Playing the Indian Card

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Your GOP Ticket Forms



I watch this today, and a few things occur to me:

1. Chris Christie is indeed planning to run for President.

2. He would be a formidable candidate and probably a formidable president. He knows how to communicate.

3. Public school teachers are doomed. Even if Christie does not win, he's painted a big bright fluorescent target on their back as a winning populist issue.

Personally, right now, I think if Christie runs, he's the best option the Republicans have. I think he would run extremely well against Obama. His obvious off-the-cuff ease would make Obama look like a stuffed dummy.

I can even imagine a "Chris and Mike Show," with Huckabee in the number two slot. They'd be awesome. Two funny fat guys; balance north and south, but in other ways rather similar personalities. And both enjoyable to listen to.

No comments: